Second Chance Free Promotion for the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care exam
Register between June 1 and August 31, 2021 to receive the Second Chance Free Promotion!
FREE second chance is offered for a limited time and only applies to the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care exam.
If you monitor and care for babies with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH…
now is the time to get your Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) certification!
NCC is offering a "Second Chance Free" promotion for applicants who register for the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care examination between June 1 and August 31, 2021, by 11:59 pm CST. This special “Second Chance Free” promotion is only applicable to registrations for the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) examination. If a candidate registered for the NNIC exam during these dates and is not successful on the first attempt, they will be allowed to take the NNIC examination a second time for FREE, after submitting another application and meeting eligibility. Candidates have one year from the date they failed the first exam to register with the second chance free. Please note, there is a 90-day waiting period from the first examination attempt before you can register for the second attempt.
This offer won't last long, so register starting June 1, 2021.
- Offer applies to certification registrations submitted and approved between June 1-August 31, 2021
- Applies to the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) examination only
- Candidates must wait for 90-days from the day they failed the examination to resubmit a full application.
- Candidates must submit another full application and re-establish eligibility to register.
- Candidates who wish to claim this offer must submit their 2nd chance application within one year of the day the first exam was taken. After that time the offer will no longer be valid.
- The promotion is not transferable to other certifications or to other persons.
- The exam can only be taken twice in a calendar year.
- If an applicant files earlier than 90-days from the failed test date, the application will be denied.
- Login to your account to register for the second exam. If you are asked for payment you should abandon the registration and contact NCC to verify eligibility. Those eligible for the "SECOND CHANCE FREE" promotion will not be asked for payment.
- Candidates who register a second time and pay a registration fee will be required to withdraw and will only receive a partial refund. Please see information on the amount of refund with Withdrawals.
Once determined eligible for NNIC you will receive an eligibility notification by email and in your account with instructions on how to make your computer test center appointment. The 90-day testing window will be in your eligibility letter. There is a change fee and form required to change your testing dates.
The examinations will be delivered via computer at one of the over 250 AMP/PSI Assessment Centers located throughout the United States. Exams will be administered by appointment only Monday through Saturday at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. AMP Assessment Centers are typically located in H&R Block offices. Call PSI at1-833-256-1426 for more information. The subspecialty exam (NNIC) is 2 hours long. Please review the NCC Guide to Testing Methods. Please note this new exam is NOT offered by Live Remote Proctoring. Please ensure your test center is open before registering for the exam. Click here for a list of the available test centers and locations near you "Available TEST CENTERS".
The examination fee is $210 which includes a nonrefundable $50 application fee submission cost. Individuals can submit a registration application on-line at any time
- The examination fee must be paid when submitting the application.
- There is a $30 reprocessing fee for applications submitted with missing incomplete or incorrect information. Make sure your license upload includes the expiration date.
- After an exam is purchased, there is a 6-hour window to cancel the order. The order can be canceled by logging into the account and clicking on "Cancel Application" found under the new certification. Only you can cancel the application and you must meet the 6-hour window.
- After 6 hours, an online Exam Withdrawal Request is required for a partial refund.
- All applications must be submitted online at the NCC website.
- All applications are reviewed for eligibility
- It can take up to two weeks to determine eligibility
- Once the application is approved, you will be emailed an eligibility letter that will indicate a 90-day eligibility window in which to schedule and take your examination. You have the first 30 days to set up a test appointment with our testing vendor and take the exam.
- Payment can be made by credit card or e-check.
- Please review the examination registration catalogs. The examination registration catalog lists additional fees that may apply.
Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC)
ELIGIBILITY: Subspecialty Exam leading to C-NNIC Certification
Complete details can be found at EXAM REGISTRATION CATALOG and CANDIDATE GUIDE
- Current/active/unencumbered licensure in the U.S. or Canada as a physician (MD or DO), registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, or respiratory therapist. The license number, licensing state or province and expiration date will need to be recorded. You will need to upload verification of current licensure or a copy of the license that shows the expiration date.
- No practice experience is required but it is recommended that you have a minimum of one year of experience, for the best possibility of successfully completing the credentialing process.
- See details in the registration catalog.
CREDENTIAL: All those who successfully complete the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification examination will be entitled to use the credential C-NNIC. To learn more about this exam and to register, link below.
REGISTER between June 1, 2021 - August 31, 2021 to take part in the SECOND CHANCE FREE opportunity.
*OTHER THAN THE UNIQUE CHANGES TO EXAMINATION OUTLINED ABOVE, ALL OTHER NCC POLICIES AND PROCEDURES RELATED TO REGISTRATION AND TESTING APPLY.
If you monitor and care for babies
with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH...
now is the time to get certified!
Validate your specialty knowledge, add your professional credibility, and demonstrate your clinical knowledge strengths through Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification!