Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Take a sneak peek at the new exams being developed by NCC!
November 22, 2019
- NCC has new certifications and subspecialty certifications in various stages of development. See the one that will be ready this summer and the one that is planned for 2021. We are very excited to announce these upcoming certification opportunities! …more
- Indispensable Resources for Neonatal Professionals
November 19, 2019
- NCC publications are sold solely through Amazon. Click the buttons below to access their purchase pages. Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive guide, representing the expertise of specialists from aro…more
- NCC Board Member receives POCN America’s Top NP award
November 8, 2019
- NCC Board Member Kahlil Demonbreun, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, ANP-BC, DNP, FAANP has received the 2019 America’s Top NP (ATNP) Award for Women’s Health from the Point of Care Network (POCN).POCN is the largest network of nurse practitioners (NPs) …more
- New Multidisciplinary Neonatal Certifications
November 1, 2019
- • Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW) • Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) Be one of the first neonatal professionals to earn one of these new multidisciplinary certifications. The overwhelming response to these new …more
- Invested in your success – NCC offers a “Second Chance FREE” exam promotion!
October 31, 2019
- Now is the time to get certified! NCC is offering Second Chance FREE exam promotion.Take advantage of this limited time promotion* to add another certification to your achievements.Share this opportunity! There are over 100,000 health care profession…more
- NCC CE Modules – New Releases and Fall Favorites
October 29, 2019
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. Your passed modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application.CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing education mod…more
- Take a NCC Pretest and Earn Free CE
October 29, 2019
- The Pretest Program allows NCC to collect data on new questions and insure they are statistically and psychometrically sound prior to possible use on NCC certification examinations. Individuals certified by NCC earn free CE for their participation an…more
- Spotlight on Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
October 3, 2019
- The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing certification focuses on the care of the Level II neonate, meeting the needs of Level II Neonatal ICU nurses.In 2018, the Low Risk Neonatal Nursing certification became the Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care…more
- The 2020 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 1, 2019
- 2020 Board Nominations SlateThe 2020 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
September 5, 2019
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.Continuing Education from NCC offers affordable and convenient ways to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educational o…more