Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Alternate Certification Program available for APRNs
October 2, 2017
- For WHNPs and NNPs who wish to achieve national certification, but are not eligible to sit for the exam. NCC developed the Alternate Certification Program (ACP) as an alternate pathway to certification for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Women&rsquo…more
- NCC National Volunteer Team – Call for Members!
September 29, 2017
- NCC is looking for certified professionals who would like to become involved in the future of certification at the national level. The NCC National Volunteer Team is open to professionals holding an active NCC certification and willing to complete a …more
- Sneak peek at some of the NCC projects and plans for 2018
September 1, 2017
- New and Revised Certification Exams Low Risk Neonatal Nursing Certification Exam is moving to a Level IINCC volunteer Content Teams review exam competencies and content on a yearly basis. Keeping exams current, relevant and true to their specialties.…more
- Lapsed certification? Let’s talk about the NCC reinstatement program.
April 26, 2017
- The NCC reinstatement program is available for individuals who failed to maintain their certification by their maintenance due date. The reinstatement program allows professionals formally certified by NCC, to come back into the system without re-exa…more
- 2016 NCC Milestones
April 1, 2017
- NCC has certified over 147,000 professionals since 1975. Over 9,172 new registrants signed up for an NCC certification in 2016, with 8,690 taking the exams and 7,637passing the exams (An overall 88% pass rate). Over 22,000 maintained during this time…more
- NCC congratulates the first NPs to complete the Alternate Certification Program!
March 31, 2017
- NCC developed the Alternate Certification Program (ACP) as an alternate pathway to certification for NNPs and WHNPs who began their career prior to the need for a national certification to practice, allowed their certification to lapse or worked in a…more
- I am an NNP student and I am the last of my kind...
March 31, 2017
- Recently, Joanna McLaughlin (DNP-NNP student) was selected to attend a policy summit in Washington, DC. She took this opportunity to discuss the closures of NNP programs across the country with multiple federal nurse leaders; including the Director o…more
- The NCC EFM Certification Exam . . . Now Meets MOC Requirements!
March 1, 2017
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Certification Exam and Maintenance of NCC EFM Certification has been approved to meet the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) Part IV Improvement in Medical Practice requirements for Maintenance …more
- ABSNC Grants Accreditation to NCC’s Nurse Practitioner Certification Programs
November 28, 2016
- BIRMINGHAN, AL October 27, 2016 —The Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification, Inc. (ABSNC), announced it has granted accreditation to the National Certification Corporation (NCC) for their Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) and W…more
- NCC President inducted into the American Academy of Nursing as a Fellow
November 4, 2016
- Chicago, IL – October, 2016 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the induction of NCC President, Suzanne Staebler, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN into the American Academy of Nursing as a fellow. Invitatio…more