Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Attending ANN’s Virtual Conference? Come CHAT with NCC…
August 24, 2020
- ANN’s virtual conference will be a combination of live-streamed sessions, on-demand sessions, and a Virtual Exhibit Hall. Look for our banner in ANN’s Virtual Exhibit Hall and come CHAT with us! Learn more about NCC’s nationally rec…more
- Spotlight on NCC's Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification
August 9, 2020
- The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN®) certification is for neonatal ICU nurses who identify life-threatening conditions in the low-risk neonate, apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology to assess and care for t…more
- Test your EFM skills using NCC's FREE tracing game!
August 1, 2020
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game is part of the free online EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing elements and categorize EFM tracings. Health care professionals play the game to hone and test their EFM knowledg…more
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Trained to be Different”
July 20, 2020
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) and The Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) are pleased to announce their public service campaign, “Trained to be Different”. This PSA was released nationally and will be playing on bo…more
- NPWH White Paper: The Essential Role of Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners
July 17, 2020
- This information is provided by NPWH: The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH) has completed the NPWH White Paper: The Essential Role of Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners. The goal of this white paper is t…more
- Wondering if NCC’s new quality & safety certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
June 29, 2020
- NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (ONQS) preview test will provide general feedback on your performance to help you assess your readiness for ONQS certification. You can review your right and wrong answers at any time in your acco…more
- NCC receives NCCA Accreditation renewal
May 20, 2020
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NCC achieves National Accreditation renewal for its Credentialing Programs Chicago, IL - March 2020 - The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA)…more
- 2019 Job Analysis Reports are available for review.
April 13, 2020
- Every 5 years, NCC conducts Job Analysis studies for each of their certification examinations. National surveys are conducted and the information from these surveys are used to develop or adjust the content outline and test specifications for NCC cer…more
- NCC Announces Pass Rates for New Certification Exams “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate” and “Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care”
April 7, 2020
- Chicago, IL – April, 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the pass rates achieved for Phase I of their newly launched subspecialty certification exams and congratulates all candidates who were willing…more
- NCC Social Media – don’t miss the conversation
March 30, 2020
- NCC is adding more content to our social media outlets. Along with news and notices specific to NCC, we are also sharing educational stories, such as those relating to patient safety, clinical updates and professional practice.Join NCC social media, …more