Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Free to Faculty! Create course bundles customized to your curriculum using NCC CE modules.
March 30, 2020
- NCC online CE can be easily organized into course bundles aligned with your curriculum and customized to the needs of your students.NCC custom course bundles are easy to create, convenient for your students and provide real time monitoring of their p…more
- Tell your Colleagues about NCC Preview Tests!
March 29, 2020
- Do you have colleagues that have discussed certification, but have not yet taken the steps to make it happen? Give them some encouragement and tell them about NCC’s new preview tests! Specifically created for those contemplating certification, …more
- CE modules are available for Golden Hour and Neonatal Imaging book chapters.
March 20, 2020
- Continuing Education has been developed from the NCC publications Neonatal Imaging and Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition.You do not need to purchase a printed book to have access to these unique CE opportunities. Ea…more
- Certification should be celebrated year-round…Certification Awareness Kit are still available.
March 20, 2020
- Generate certification awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join the community of NCC certified experts providing perinatal, ne…more
- Take a NCC Pretest and Earn Free CE
February 24, 2020
- The Pretest Program allows NCC to collect data on new questions and insure they are statistically and psychometrically sound prior to possible use on NCC certification examinations. Individuals certified by NCC earn free CE for their participation an…more
- 2019 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
February 17, 2020
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 175,000 professionals since 1975. 16,306 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Last chance to take advantage of NCC’s “Second Chance FREE” exam promotion!
November 23, 2019
- This offer will not be extended! NCC is offering Second Chance FREE exam promotion.Take advantage of this limited time promotion* to add another certification to your achievements.Share this opportunity! There are over 100,000 health care professiona…more
- NEW CERTIFICATIONS: Phase II Registration ends Dec. 31st – you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
November 23, 2019
- New Multidisciplinary Neonatal Certifications• Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW)• Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) Be one of the first neonatal professionals to earn one of these new multidisciplinary certificati…more
- NCC Board Member receives POCN America’s Top NP award
November 8, 2019
- NCC Board Member Kahlil Demonbreun, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, ANP-BC, DNP, FAANP has received the 2019 America’s Top NP (ATNP) Award for Women’s Health from the Point of Care Network (POCN).POCN is the largest network of nurse practitioners (NPs) …more
- The 2020 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 1, 2019
- 2020 Board Nominations SlateThe 2020 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more